Tuesday, October 25, 2016

READ BOOKS FOR FREE!!




As you probably know from my posts, I spent 20 years as an art rep selling my own art, for other artists and fine art publishers. I learned a lot from dealing face-to-face with hundreds and hundreds of buyers. Many, Interior Designers, Architects, and Gallery Owners became friends who bought art from me multiple times.

Now that I'm retired for the second time my focus has been writing – something I've done on and off for years – going all the way back to teaching art in public school, through transitioning into advertising and climbing the ladder to owning my own ad agency.



After “retiring” to Florida at about age fifty circumstances forced to me to start over from scratch and become an artists' representative.

In the not too distant future how I did it – how I earned a comfortable living that supported my family for 20 years, built a lovely home and studio where I raised swans and water lilies in a half acre pond on the property – will all be told in Sales Tips For Artists, the book I'm revising for publication.

I'm contacting you today to let you know that I've taken some of the material from that “to be” book, from blogs, podcasts, and articles in The American Artist magazine, that artists in 60 countries have read or listened too and created three article length Mini-books I think you'll be interested in reading. They are The Mammoth Market Artists Often Overlook, Are There Secrets for Selling Art and How Do You Spell $ucce$$.

I'd like you to read any or all of these at no cost from Amazon, or as a PDF download, if you will leave a short review. It's not that I'm “giving away the farm” because even if you bought them, they only cost .99 each from Amazon.

There's even a BONUS! If you leave a review for any of the other books I've written – How I Managed NOT To Become Famous, Dying for a Laugh – Or Vice Versa or The Feel-Good Church – they are yours to read FREE.

Just click this link and tell me which book you would like to read. Let me know if you would like a Kindle download, or a PDF directly to your computer.


Thanks,
Dick Harrison


No comments: