Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NOW! - SALES TIPS FOR ARTISTS - AS A NEW BOOK!

 Cover Design
I've been encouraged by artists from more than 60 countries to incorporate material from my podcasts into a book and /or a CD.  This work ready on CD, greatly expanded to show actual examples of what sort of art finds a ready market, where to sell it, how to contact buyers, what to say and how to show your art. 
Go from "WANT TO SELL" to "MADE THE SALE!"
I spent years travelling thousands of miles to hundreds of buyers, selling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of art each year, including my own.  The book is loaded with page after page of practical tips and techniques on how to go from "I want to sell" to "I made the sale!"


Listen to this podcast INTRODUCTION to some of what you will learn in my book and through Intenet links to new podcasts I'll make available to artists and organizations that add this instructive new book to their libraries. Click here:  TO LEARN MORE

4 comments:

Sai Trades Group said...

Thank you ever so for you article post.Really thank you! Great.


cooler sales in werribee

james said...

Very useful post.. I hope you will continue your same best work and we will get more informative post which can helpful to us. Thanks for this!!!
Where To Sell Paintings

CW Fong said...

Thanks for sharing.
As a sales trainer in Singapore this list extremely useful.
Looking forward to more great posts by you.

Dick Harrison said...

Thanks akll for your kind words! Have you seen www.lovestoread.info?